Last Updated: May 12, 2023
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes, we will provide notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification, providing notice through the Site, or updating the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of these Terms. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately, and your continued use of our Site after we provide such notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using our Site.
Account Registration and Use
To make a purchase, you may need to register for an account. By registering for an account, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Purchase and Payment
By making a purchase, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and you authorize us to charge your payment method for the total amount of your purchase (including any applicable taxes and other charges). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid, or is otherwise not acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled.
Shipping and Returns
All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email confirming the shipment of your order. Shipping dates are estimates only. We strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible, but delays may occur due to availability of Products, payment issues, or other factors outside our control.
Returns & Exchanges
- Products must be returned in new, unused condition with the original box and/or packaging within 30 days of purchase.
- Once your return is received and inspected by ExoTek3 (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to the ExoTek3 warehouse.
See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to a ExoTek3 warehouse.
- Request Return Authorization (RA) Number: To start your return, you will first need to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. Contact ExoTek3’s customer service by phone, email, or via the ‘Contact Us‘ form on their website.
- Provide Necessary Information: When requesting your RA number, you will need to provide your order number, the product(s) you wish to return, and the reason for your return.
- Wait for RA Number: Once you’ve submitted your return request, wait for ExoTek3’s customer service team to respond. They will provide you with an RA number. Please note that this may take a few business days.
- Prepare Your Return Package: After you’ve received your RA number, package the product(s) you wish to return securely to prevent any damage during transit. Make sure to include all original packaging and accessories.
- Label Your Package: Write or print out your RA number clearly and include it inside the package. This will allow the warehouse staff to quickly process your return. On the outside of the package, write the following return address:
3401 Cooper Drive
Elkhart, IN 46514
- Ship Your Return: Ship your product back to our distribution center.
- Refund or Exchange: After ExoTek3 has received and processed your return, they will issue a refund to your original payment method or send you the exchange product(s), depending on your request.
Pricing, Promotions, and Discounts
All prices displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or discontinue any Product or service or adjust prices for any Products or services, at any time and without prior notice.
From time to time, we may offer promotional discount codes for certain items on our Site. These codes may be subject to certain conditions, including but not limited to, time restrictions, minimum purchase requirements, and product category limitations.
If a promotional discount code has ended within 10 days from your purchase date, and you have not availed of it at the time of purchase, you may contact us to inquire about the possibility of applying the discount retroactively. Please note that such requests are subject to our review and approval, and we reserve the right to approve or deny any such requests at our sole discretion. If the request is approved, the discount will be applied as a refund or as store credit for future purchases, depending on the circumstances.
Promotional discount codes cannot be combined with other offers or discounts unless explicitly stated. We reserve the right to suspend, modify, or cancel any promotion at any time without notice.
ExoTek3™ products come with a standard 1-year warranty from manufacture’s product defaults that is extended to the original purchaser. The original purchaser is required to keep records of the purchase, i.e. receipt or copy of credit card statement.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
1. Start the Process: Begin your warranty claim by filling out the contact form on our website.
2. Eligibility: Only the original purchaser can make a warranty claim for ExoTek3 products. You’ll need to provide proof of purchase when submitting your claim.
3. Return Time Frame: After submitting the warranty claim, you have 30 days to return the item to us. Please wait until you’ve been contacted by an ExoTek3 team member before returning the product.
4. Shipping Responsibility: You, as the customer, are responsible for shipping the product back to us and for monitoring its tracking information. Ensure you retain all related shipping and purchasing documents until your issue is fully resolved.
5. Contact Information: If you need to get in touch with us during this process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3401 Cooper Drive
Elkhart, IN 46514
Remember, don’t return the product until an ExoTek3 team member has reached out to you after your form submission.
All content on this Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Exotek3 or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. You have permission to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages from this Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to placing an order or shopping with Exotek3. Any other use of this Site, including reproduction, is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Exotek3, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents or suppliers be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Exotek3 has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If, notwithstanding the other provisions of these Terms, Exotek3 is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Site or any content, Exotek3’s liability shall in no event exceed the greater of (1) the total of any goods or services purchased or (2) one hundred U.S. dollars (US$100.00).
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Indiana.
If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Exotek3’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Exotek3 reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site.
Thank you for choosing Exotek3!